‘Prepare for the worst and hope for the best! Bertrand is convinced that the end of the world is nigh. With global warming, natural disasters, the nuclear threat and the exhaustion of resources, there will be no need to wait until 2050 for everything to collapse. Luckily, his business has THE solution. This evening, he will present the B.A.D. (Base autonome durable, or autonomous sustainable basis) of the theatre where you are sitting. It is the only way to save yourself from the coming catastrophe – if you have the means.’
Maison Renard will be touring Brussels throughout 2020, at various venues associated with La Concertation’s network.
- 18 November at 10:00 (schools) and 16:00 (general public) | Le Senghor
- 21 November at 18:00 (general public) | Le Jacques Franck
- 27 November at 20:00 (general public) | L’Armillaire
- 28 November at 20:00 (general public) | L’Armillaire
- 3 December at 10:00 (schools) and 13:30 (schools) | Archipel 19
- 4 December at 10:00 (schools) and 20:00 (general public) | Archipel 19
- 11 December at 20:30 (general public) | La Vénerie
- 12 December at 20:30 (general public) | La Vénerie
- 11 February 2021 at 14:00 (schools) and 20:30 (general public) | W:Halll
Maison Renard received the Public Benefit Label 2020.