‘#VU is a play by the Compagnie Arts Nomades. This story of a teenage girl plunges the audience into the mire of social networks and violated privacy. It is a play for one actor and one musician, who play all the roles in this drama of everyday life.’
#VU toured Brussels throughout 2019 and was staged at various venues associated with the La Concertation network.
It isn’t over yet: there will be more opportunities to see this hard-hitting, unmissable play – or see it again – in 2020.
- 16 October at 13:30 (schools) et 20h (general public) | Escale du Nord
- 23 October at 13:30 (schools) et 20h30 (general public) | La Vénerie
- 27 October at 10:00 (schools) | Le Jacques Franck et BRASS
- 30 October at 10:00 (schools) et 20h (general public) | Archipel 19
- 25 November at 10h:00 (schools) | Maison des Cultures et de la Cohésion Sociale de Molenbeek
#VU received the Public Benefit Label 2019 and is supported by Child Focus.
More info: http://www.artsnomades.be/